[olug] KJ patch cc'd to olug list

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 02:46:00 UTC 2005

Hey Guys,

I've been doing some experimenting with the Intel C
Compiler and building the Linux Kernel.  As part of it
I'm coming up with some patches to the kernel.  I've
also put up a quick page/project out at sourceforge
http://www.linuxicc.org

I've cc'd the olug list for a patch I've sent off to
the Kernel Janitors.  Hopefully it will be interesting
for some of you guys to see what happens when I
accidentally start a flamewar about using non-free
software to build Linux.

Regards,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying