[olug] Printing problems under Suse

Don E. Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Mon Oct 3 12:54:56 UTC 2005

I followed the recommendation here but -- No joy -- still get garbage.

I even shut down the system and turned off the power supply thinking
that maybe there was a "gremlin" somewhere that I could "starve"!! :-) I
reinstalled the printing system via Yast2.

I'm thinking that it's a hardware problem -- probably a motherboard
problem. The printer works fine when connected to another system but not
this one. I would think that reinstalling the software and resetting
everything would have taken care of this &%$#@! crap!

I'm interested in hearing other people's opinions though.

Thanks,

Don