[olug] OT: Offer: L shaped Computer Desk with hutch

Don E. Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 02:21:52 UTC 2005

This is a desk that I got at NFM. It is an L-shape with five foot arms
and a hutch along one of the arms.  It's a fairly big thing -- the arms
are about 2 - 3 feet and the center piece is 18 X 18 in.  It's made of
pressed word and it's heavy. Needs to be taken apart to be moved. The
Hutch kind of tends to bow in the middle and needs to be braced. There
is a keyboard tray and two drawers one of which is a file drawer. It's a
little scuffed so it would be a good thing for a basement or a workbench
in a garage.

I've still got the instructions on how to put it together. It really is
a two person job but I was able to do it by myself the first time. The
second time I made sure I had help.

This desk has served me well and I'm hoping there's someone out there
who would like it. It's free to whomever wants it. If it doesn't go here
I'll put it up on free cycle.

This is in the 78th and pacific area. Email me off list if you're
interested.

Don Kauffman