[olug] Jim Esch for congress?

m0ntar3 at cox.net m0ntar3 at cox.net
Wed Nov 9 17:20:28 UTC 2005

if government in america were a corporate data network, the electoral process would be outside in the dmz. or, better, outsourced to some out-of-sight hosting company.

electing politicians is far too important to be left up to the voters.

if general jack ripper hadn't shot himself over that OPE wing attack plan r misappropriation and doomsday incident, i'd vote him. 'cuz "war is far too important to be left to politicians."