[olug] firefox crashes on the good Congressman's website?

Don E. Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Wed Nov 9 02:16:37 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 19:54 -0600, Jay Hannah wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2005, at 10:45 AM, Don E. Kauffman wrote:
> > Speaking of Congressman Terry I haven't been able to visit his website
> > lately because when I do firefox crashes. Has anyone else experienced
> > this effect? I've noticed this on a couple of other websites as well.

This one, for one.
http://leeterry.house.gov/

I can open it fine in Mozzilla but Firefox crashes on the flash stuff. I
kind of wonder if there wasn't a patch that backfired in the suse
version because flash works fine in my Ubuntu laptop. I also have flash
installed in my user directory rather than the default root directory. I
just did that about two or three weeks ago. The first I noticed it
crashing was last week.