[olug] firefox crashes on the good Congressman's website?

Don E. Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Sat Nov 5 16:45:13 UTC 2005

Speaking of Congressman Terry I haven't been able to visit his website
lately because when I do firefox crashes. Has anyone else experienced
this effect? I've noticed this on a couple of other websites as well.

I'm running Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.12)
Gecko/20050920 Firefox/1.0.7 SUSE/1.0.7-0.1

Just curious if anyone else has noted the effect.

Don K.
--
"VISTA is really an acronym for Viruses, Infections, Spyware,
Trojans, and Adware."