[olug] Fwd: faulty Microsoft patch affects Exchange and DC

Andrew Embury drazak at ingenii.com
Wed May 18 16:55:06 UTC 2005

Well, we tested this patch in-house for a week, with no issues.  It's
difficult to simulate the exact load and circumstances in a lab you get in
the field.  My issue isn't so much that there was a problem, it was
Microsoft's response.  None of the techs, even the "senior" techs I spoke
to had any kind of information about this.  This article was the first
time I saw it in print...I thought I was the only one who had this until
today...