[olug] make: *** [libjpeg.la] Error 1 = "arrrgggg!!"

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Sun May 15 22:55:26 UTC 2005

Houston, I got a problem....been trying to get Verlihub going on my Gentoo server this weekend, had some minor problems but figured em out, now I am doing apache mod_php, everything goes fine till !!! ERROR: media-libs/jpeg-6b-r4 failed.
So I tried to emerge it alone, still fail, where can i check out logs of these makes? I want to see what this "line 44" is saying.
Thx