[olug] Easy BSD install - PC BSD

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Wed May 11 23:14:27 UTC 2005

I've tried a couple of the FreeBSD LiveCDs and they were a very nice change
from the first installation trys of mine a few years ago. They are much less
likely to scare first-timers away, the more persistant anyway.

I can also make some copies for anyone local with the same disgusting dial-up
speeds I have that's interested in giving them a try. I have the 'LiveBSD KDE
3.2 Live Desktop', 'FreeSBIE 1.1' (FreeBSD 5.3 on a LiveCD), and I think
'DragonFly BSD 20040510' somewhere around too.

Cale Lewis