[olug] how was the presentation?

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Sat May 7 13:16:30 UTC 2005

I almost made it too but BB sitter fell thru. However if there was a way to stream these meetings then a guy like me sitting at home with his son could watch and enjoy instead of sitting there wondering "damit i wonder whats going on there, I cant believe i missed another meeting, arg..."
I could donate some hardware, and time if anyone thinks its worth doing.