[olug] OT- eat for a good cause!

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon Mar 28 21:24:43 UTC 2005

OT--

I know.. this is totally "off topic" but still relevant to people in OMAHA
who like to EAT, optionally who like their money to go towards a good
cause... so I hope you may be interested...

Tomorrow March 29th is the (2nd?) Annual "Dining Out for Life"
night in Omaha.  25%-50% of the price of your meal at participating
restaurants will go to help the Nebraska AIDS Project.

For a list of restaurants breakfast/lunch/dinner: http://www.nap.org

Thanks =)
Brian
--
FYI: Dining Out For Life - Tue, March 29th - http://www.nap.org
Campus Coodinator, Americans for Informed Democracy (AID)