[olug] open source vs the world

Mike Peterson mpeterson at charles.omhcoxmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:23:30 UTC 2005

I thought I heard the President of OLUG in the past say that OLUG stood for
Omaha Local User Group.
It caters mostly to Linux but also includes users of any OS.
It helps to educate the area the Linux exists and how to use it.
But the do not exclude users of OS's from Microsoft, Apple, UNIX vendors,
Linux, FreeBSD, BEOS, and others.