[olug] Exchange, Expectations and Enterprise

Jim jameso at elwood.net
Fri Mar 25 02:10:53 UTC 2005

http://www.kerio.com/kms_home.html

It integrates with Outlook, has a web interface, handles entourage as a
native client, etc. Also, can auth off of Active Directory, Open
Directory, internal database, etc etc. Even has a Exchange migration
tool to move the mailboxes over for you.

Down side is, there are some integration issues with Outlook2k, it
works much better with any version of outlook newer then that. 6.1 is
due out here soon, I am going to try it again at that point.

Jim