[olug] Exchange

Trent Melcher trent at wispair.net
Wed Mar 23 19:21:21 UTC 2005

I looked into Sophos's PureMessage....price was a killer for that one,  we
went out and bought SafeInternetemail.  http://www.safeinternetemail.com/
they are a subdivision of CyberSoft http://cybersoft.com   I knew some of
these folks back from my AirForce days, so I somewhat knew about the
internals of their product.

Trent