[olug] Seen the new "TUX Magazine"?

Joe Catanzaro joecatanzaro at cox.net
Thu Mar 10 21:34:20 UTC 2005

Wow. I like it.

I've been subscribed to Linux Journal for years now. I like it, but I guess
I'm kind of searching for something else. They've got a lot of interesting
and useful articles, but a lot of them are too advanced or far fetched for
me. Seriously, what's the odds I'm gonna need a web based cat feeder any
time soon? So, once I've done a little research, maybe I'll switch to
something a little more practical. And maybe TUX is they start to
distribute a hard copy.