[olug] (OT) - Free/Cheap Temporary Colo-space

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 14:57:19 UTC 2005

OLUG might even be able to score the donation of
something like an old Amdahl 580 with OS/390.  We
would have to set up a clean room with a raised floor
and keep it air condidtioned, but it would be fast,
stable, and hold terabytes of data.  Don't forget the
disk packs, we would need a few terabytes of those.

-=Sean Edwards=-