[olug] (OT) - Free/Cheap Temporary Colo-space

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:36:24 UTC 2005

   I dunno a whole lot on prices but you may want to check with IPR, and while your at it try to arrange for a OLUG discount special ;)
Paracom I think was charging 150 permonth as of last yr. They have an oc3 and not a whole lot of traffic after normal bussiness hours.
   I keep on saying this, but here I go again...We need a small data center/coffee shop/computer parts store thats open 24hrs/7days per week.
   Someone out there has money to make it happen.