[olug] attempted attacks

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 15:10:45 UTC 2005

You could also go the other direction, and provide a
honey pot.

Honeyd is pretty powerful (http://www.honeyd.org), but
here is a list of commercial and Open Sores honey
pots:

http://www.tracking-hackers.com/solutions/

Here is dogpile search for other honey pot info:
http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/linux%2Bhoneypot

-=Sean=-