[olug] computer desk for sale

Mark E. mnmfactory at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:58:49 UTC 2005

Mike and All,

Hope you don't mind, but I also have a computer desk for sale. We are
moving and don't want to try and take everything with us.

Description and image here:
Handsome Corner Desk for $50!!
This medium-pine colored corner desk features a large work space with
plenty of room for your computer, printer, filing trays and other
organizational tools. It offers a file drawer, cabinet with shelves
and other shelving space. This piece is constructed of pressed wood
and is in very good condition. 2 yrs old. Cost $200 new. View this
desk at: http://members.cox.net/mnmfactory/sale/Desk.jpg

Just let me know if interested.

-Mark E.