[olug] Linux as a guitar amp

A-Wal A-Wal at cox.net
Sat Jun 11 18:01:41 UTC 2005

I'll be sure to let you guys know how things go.  It may be awhile
though.  First, I'm still learning Linux, and second, I have to learn
what to do with my guitar.  Hopefully things will go well.  At least I
know now that there's a small chance I may actually be able to do this
myself.  And yeah, the tiny amp I have works fine for learning scales,
but I'm a computer geek and wanted to use my comp. :)