[olug] Sun Monitor Rental

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Wed Jun 8 03:45:59 UTC 2005

He mentioned something about need a fsck... I don't think a multiuser
boot is in order. What about a serial console? If it's a monitor you
need, I think computer cable connection still sells 13w3 -> vga
converters. I had one to hook a sun monitor to a pc, but they go the
other direction too, so you can hook a pc monitor to a sun.

-- Daniel