[olug] MS Exchange alternatives

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 22:08:34 UTC 2005

I'm about to start consulting with a couple of
companies who want to install servers.  Initially this
will just be for file storage, and perhaps http
servers.  But at least one of them is looking at going
with Exchange.  I've done external mail, but internal
is something I haven't played with in Linux.  So, what
is out there that can be used as an Exchange server on
Linux, along with the documentation?
I'm sure a Google search would turn up plenty, but I'm
also interested in others' experiences, the good, bad,
and butt-ugly.
Thanks

http://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.