[olug] Dual Athlon MP info

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Sat Jun 4 05:47:46 UTC 2005

Very good points Phil, thanks.

I have been looking into the applications that I plan on running, verlihub for DC I have been told offers no multithreading so only one cpu can run it, but I have been told that mysql, apache, etc can all run on the other cpu so if I somehow get like 8000+ connections coming in that vhub wont bog down the other processes...so my question is : can I define which cpu is running what?

And is there a simple script to run cron and check resource listings and email them to me every 12 hours?  haahaa, not really "needed" but kinda cool.

Man I cant wait, I'll be in tweaking heaven with this thing.