[olug] Bluejay Usage Questionaire

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Fri Jun 3 14:05:35 UTC 2005

Imprinting at school level is what Apple/Mac has being doing to survive. I am reminded of my nieces first days on her (Coke label and shape) bottle. If you can provide crack to a youngster they will want crack when they mature (the thought is an oxymoron, maturity is degraded). How else is the crack master to make money?
Politics=Dead Presidents, save for a Ben Franklin. Individual added financial capability influences decision. Not that someone was bought.

My spew...sorry.

Phil Brutsche wrote ..