[olug] Bluejay Usage Questionaire

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 01:39:28 UTC 2005

Exchange is not less expensive than LInux.
Both the Astaro and SonicWall are linux based appliances that use
network access control / quarantine capabilities.  Maybe you need one
windows server to make sure they have their windows updates, but the
email machine would not have to be exchange.  Just as diversity in the
gene pool is important to the survival of the species, diversity in
computer systems is important in staying online after attack.