[olug] Ati-Virus/Anti-Spam/Anti-Spyware for Linux?

Noel Leistad noel at metc.net
Wed Jun 1 14:04:50 UTC 2005

well,

clam works well for me/us as a virus scanner on our email servers.
www.clamav.net  Open source project.
spamassassin or possibly Mail::SpamAssassin installed via CPAN can do the
Spam stuff, www.spamassassin.org

Spy-ware on Linux, call me naive, but check out AdamH's presentation RE
firewall from Dec 2004. Should cover most of your issues w/ spyware.
www.olug.org then click on Presentations.

Very possibly need to integrate both clam and SA w/ fetchmail. I'm not good
w/ that, but many here are... ;-)

Noel Leistad
noel at metc.net
noel at noelleistad.com