[olug] Relayed message: Used Sun Equipment

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Fri Jul 29 12:13:07 UTC 2005

This came into the OLUG website and I am posting it here for them:

Hi - we have some used Sun equipment in our office from an old client that
we've been looking to get rid offor some time, and I thought I'd ask the
OLUG.  I work here in the city for Client Server Technology Group,so local
pickup/transfer could be arranged if anyone was interested.  We have an
Enterprise 3500 box and a
Sparc5 w/monitor to go along with it.  I don't have many details handy (I
know the 3500 has 7 hot-swappableSeagate Cheetahs in it currently, and I
think we may have more laying around the office...not sure what
size though), but I could definitely get details if anyone was interested
in making an offer.  Just wanted
to check with you guys before we try putting them up on eBay again and
having to deal with enormous
shipping quotes, etc.

You can find me at jonak1 at cox.net.  Thanks guys

Phil Jonak <jonak1 at cox.net>