[olug] Linux distribution selection assistance...

A-Wal A-Wal at cox.net
Wed Jul 27 02:08:51 UTC 2005

Daniel Linder wrote:

>Found this link.  Kinda neet...
>
>http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/index.php
>
>Dan

Oddly enough, I got four perfect matches for my distro.  I said I could
use either Fedora, Debian, Gentoo, or Slackware.  The only one of the
four I haven't tried yet is Debian, but I'm currently using Fedora so
I'll stick with it for now.  I did go back and narrow my search a bit,
and it said that Fedora was a perfect match for me.  I suppose that if
you honestly try several Linux flavors, and decide what you want to do
with it, you're bound to eventually settle on the one that's best for you.