[olug] Apache problems between CentOS 3.x and 4.x

Jake Churchill jachurchill at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 23:29:22 UTC 2005

Also, in your apache.conf files, there are several in 2.0 you will have
a section dealing with directory browsing.  I don't have time to dig
through mine right now and frankly I turn that off ALWAYS.  Anyway, one
of the params that must be present is something like BrowseDir or
something along those lines.