[olug] local resources

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Wed Jul 13 13:24:28 UTC 2005

An idea I mentioned once before was sharing CDs with others who are also
aflicted with Low Bandwidthitis.

I'd be happy to send along a copy of anything I might have to the
installfest. I'm also looking for the latest PCBSD if anyone happens to have
it. If there's anything in particular your looking for, this might be a good
time to use the mailing list to get a CD swap going at the Installfest or
next meeting.
(Note: Opensource or free software only. We wouldn't want to encourage
piracy. There are actually some folks and companies who DO need the money
they make off their work!)

Cale Lewis