[olug] Suse 9.3 Pro download - torrent

Mario Steele eumario at trilake.net
Wed Jul 13 04:49:00 UTC 2005

Noel Leistad wrote:

> Have nearly completed d/l, maybe 5-6 hours to go. Noticed that NO
> uploads? Nobody interested or something else I need to do. Thinking
> other torrents started uploading shortly after d/l began.....
>
> Noel

There's two possibilities there.  One, the client isn't updating the
tracker, with your IP Address (Or Properly Resolving your IP Address),
or you have a NAT problem.  However, since you said other d/l's begin
u/l shortly after it starts, then, that eliminates the problem of it
being a NAT.  So, there is a possible problem with updating the tracker,
or the tracker isn't updating properly.  Just my figurings of it.

--
Mario Steele
http://www.trilake.net/

http://enchantedblade.trilake.net/
The insanity of the world, wrapped in a nice little HTML Document.  Welcome to my world now.