[olug] July downtown lunch

Tim OBrien IrishMASMS at OLUG.ORG
Tue Jul 12 17:11:30 UTC 2005

<quote who="Sean Kelly">
> If all else fails, let entropy do the work for you and give the old Lunch
> Slots a go:
> http://www.lunchslots.com/

I like how in the first pull it pulled up the corperate office for
McDonalds and a gas & go station.

> On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 10:41:51PM -0700, Tim OBrien wrote:
>> As we love suggestions & feedback, thanks for the input. These two
>> venues are normally hit hard with the lunchtime rush from ConAgra, UP,
>> and other downtown companies, and do not work well for large group
>> gatherings at this time of day.
>
> Wow. Are you flying back for weekly lunches now? That is cool. How much
> does that run you? Do you fly in the Vegas LUG to join in?

Not weekly lunches, but when I can. The company jet works great for trips
like this. ;)
And to be honest, the Vegas LUG can find their own way without me.

Who said it did? :)

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Previous Publicity & Social activities chairperson