[olug] July downtown lunch

Mario Steele eumario at trilake.net
Tue Jul 12 08:19:08 UTC 2005

shawn wrote:

>I gave those as a location reference more then as a choice.  I guess I will
>try a different tact.  I work at the state office building at 13 and Farnam.
>I have no idea how to get to that location on Saddle Creek and back downtown
>in the time of a lunch house by a bus.
>
>Shawn

Thought about asking some peeps about car pooling? Works wonders. Anyone
work in the vacinity of 13th and Farnam, or around abouts there, willing
to carpool thoes who are lesser transport privlaged?

--
Mario Steele
http://www.trilake.net/

http://enchantedblade.trilake.net/
The insanity of the world, wrapped in a nice little HTML Document.  Welcome to my world now.