[olug] July downtown lunch

Tim OBrien IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Jul 12 05:41:51 UTC 2005

shawn wrote:
> How about Upstream or Old Chicago instead.
>
> Shawn

As we love suggestions & feedback, thanks for the input. These two
venues are normally hit hard with the lunchtime rush from ConAgra, UP,
and other downtown companies, and do not work well for large group
gatherings at this time of day.

We also try to find local oriented businesses, which is in line to the
ideals of the Open Source movement (read: down on the chain places).

Plus, their food stinks & service is lackluster at best. ;) YMMV, IANAL. ;)

[sarcasm]

Old Shitcago? Upchuck? barf! ;)

[/sarcasm]

Irish