[olug] WiFi and antenna boosters...

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 07:33:28 UTC 2005

There's a guy with a CB or something similar setup in Pensacola, FL.
Occaissionally when I call my mom down there, we can hear him talkin
bout stuff... and sometimes her neighbor's baby monitor picks it up...

Needless to say, it's highly annoying.

People gotta start realizing that just cause a modification works in a
way they want, it isn't necessarily destroying a bunch of other stuff.

-Will