[olug] post-InstallFest notes

VHP3 vhpascale3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 21:09:47 UTC 2005

--- bwiese at cotse.com wrote:

> > New this InstallFest was the hospitality room.
> Stocked
> > with hot chocolate, donuts, soda, swap table, and
> entertainment - it's too
> > bad the video projector stopped working. :<
>
> The hospitality room was a great idea.
> Thanks to everyone for their efforts!

Agreed.   I was a little worried at first when I got
there and didn't see the swap table.

Originally, I came to hang out and maybe learn a thing
or two from observing.  In the end, I ended up getting
Slack 10.0 installed on my Dell with some help from
Bob Dunn.  I'm using it now.

Vince

=====
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."   -- Benjamin Franklin