[olug] Directions to Installfest

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Wed Jan 12 15:45:52 UTC 2005

Yes, you want 2 west from Downtown (2 runs down Dodge street) to the
Midtown Transit Center. This is across the street from the installfest.

here's the west bound Bus schedule for Saturday.
http://www.metroareatransit.com/images/2wesa.gif

here's the East bound Bus schedule for Saturday. (I assumme you want to
get home)!
http://www.metroareatransit.com/images/2easa.gif

and here's the route map.
http://www.metroareatransit.com/images/2.gif