[olug] Distribution download

trose trose at cox.net
Mon Jan 10 15:45:13 UTC 2005

I burned at 4X (from 24X...always get better quality, but the files do not
come up as ISO's but as gzipped files.  I have never encountered that..Or I
guess my question is...how do I turn a gzipped  file into an ISO ?  (or am I
just having a brain fog?)  Thanks for your help...BTW ...I installed the
Access Point and Wi-Fi (crap) at Cal Tacos

Tom Rose 402.813.5826
trose at cox.net

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright