[olug] Distribution download

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Mon Jan 10 14:43:10 UTC 2005

Another thing could be what speed did you burn the CD's at, and what speed
is the CDROM you had trying to read them.

I ran into a situation where I burned a distro at 24x and when I tried
installing it on my Mom's computer the cdrom drive wouldn't even read it,
come to find out she only had a 16x cdrom drive.  So I reduced my burn speed
doen to 16X and Volia!!! It read it just fine.

Trent

Trent Melcher
Network/System Administrator
Startouch International LTD.