[olug] OT, Cheap Virus protection for Winders

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 20:53:26 UTC 2005

In re AVG and the other Anti-Virus programs .....

Noticed those and have actually used AVG FREE in the
past BUT it's now only for HOME users....need cheap or
freeware for a small NON-PROFIT.  I don't think the
boss can be convinced to go all linux from the windows
world.  About 30 machines total.

Joe Gulizia