[olug] Hardware issue: Philips PCRW1208 CDRW is possessed

Jacobs, Robert A. ra.jacobs at ngc.com
Mon Feb 21 20:14:40 UTC 2005

This one gets flagged by our corporate filter as "Adult Content".

Olug'ers, please: if you know a link leads to adult content, (and I am not
saying that the original sender knew adult content was at the
linked site) please, please, please provide a warning so those of us
who read at work can avoid the link.

On a more general note:  is the linked content really "adult" content or
is this a misconfigured filter that I can notify my company IT people
about?