[olug] Hardware issue: Philips PCRW1208 CDRW is possessed

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 20:00:06 UTC 2005

I've had similar problems with cd/rw drives; often you
can find an upgraded firmware and flash the drive.  Of
course, be warned the last drive I tried this on, a
dvd drive, went to the trash directly afterward.  But
it had quit reading cds and dvds anyway. :)

href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gtfg&r=f">GTFG</a>

href="http://www.google.com/search?q=philips+pcrw1208&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&start=0&sa=N">found

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com