[olug] Latest Mandrake ISO images for download

VHP3 vhpascale3 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 02:17:14 UTC 2005

On first glance, I was going to be a smart ass and say
www.mandrakesoft.com.  But then I realized they're not
there.  Try these links:

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en-us/
http://www.linuxiso.org/distro.php?distro=29

--- Tim OBrien <IrishMASMS at OLUG.ORG> wrote:

> Hey gang - I have a request from a fellow newbie to
> Vegas who is looking
> for a site to download the latest Mandrake ISO's.
> Any suggestions?
>

> --
> Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
> Previous Publicity & Social activities chairperson
> Omaha Linux User's Group (OLUG)
> A: No.
> Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my
> reply?

> An often repeated quote on
> news.admin.net-abuse.email:
> <I>
> "Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
> </i>

=====
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."   -- Benjamin Franklin