[olug] Open Source UML tool

VHP3 vhpascale3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 02:34:29 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Recently in class, my group and I needed to create a
UML use case diagram as part of a team
inpsection/walk-through with the rest of the class.
However, the UML tool that came with our textbook was
complete crap (ArgoUML) and we're looking for
something better.

I was wondering if there is an open source UML tool,
or perhaps even a Visio equivilant, that anyone is
familiar with?  Maybe something that works with, or is
part of, Open Office?   Preferably, I'd like it to be
Windows based for ease of printing (can't print under
Linux, but that's whole other story).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.

Vince

=====
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."   -- Benjamin Franklin