[olug] Jabber IM for buisness

Brandon Petersen brandon.petersen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:31:40 UTC 2005

I setup a Jabber Server a couple years ago, using a mysql server for
authentication.  It integrates perfectly with the applications that I've
been developing, I really enjoy the open nature of the system.  I'm able to
generate user lists from the database fairly easily.

I set it up using the following instructions:
http://jabberd.jabberstudio.org/2/docs/  I found them to be fairly
straightforward to follow.

--
Brandon Petersen, http://www.brandonpetersen.com