[olug] Omaha Linux Vendor

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 18:28:10 UTC 2005

I can actually have work set up a system and just not
load Windows; I'm the only one there who knows
anything about Linux, so I'd load it on.
We build systems to your specs.
The company is Friendly Computers.

--- Todd Christopher Hamilton <netarttodd at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Great thanks.  I will go see Jay.  I've never been
> there before.  Anyone
> else?  Does he have a corner on the market?
>
> On 12/27/05, Don E. Kauffman <dekauff at cox.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > Try Reboot the User at
> http://www.reboottheuser.com. Jay will build a
> > system to your specs (I'm pretty sure) and preload
> Linux. His address
> > and phone number are on the website.
> >
> > I've had good luck with him doing other things for
> me so I recommend him
> > highly. Just wish I personally could give him more
> business  . . . . ;-)
> >
> > Hope this helps
> >
> > Don Kauffman
> >
> > On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 10:02 -0600, Todd
> Christopher Hamilton wrote:
> > > Could anyone recommend a company in Omaha that
> makes custom PCs for
> > > individuals AND specializes in Linux?

https://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.