[olug] InstallFest Postponed

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Mon Dec 26 16:56:53 UTC 2005

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we've decided to postpone the upcoming
InstallFest that was slated for January.  The decision was made to move
it to April, after Infotec.  This was not done due to lack of interest
(far from it!), but due to the time constraints we are under in getting
the word out (ie. advertising, fliers) and availability of facilities for
an event that was only a few weeks away.

Please email me with any questions you may have.

Our next Meeting is Tuesday, January 3rd, 6:30 PM at the AIM Computer Lab
412 South 19th Street.

See you at the next meeting,
Jon Larsen

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Operations Manager, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/