[olug] Positions Available - Senior Engineer , Programmer

Bharat Krishnamurthy bharat at thinix.com
Wed Dec 21 15:23:13 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,
               We are a small company based in Milford(Okoboji), Iowa involved in the development of thin client and thin client management appliances that are based on our own distribution of GNU/Linux. More details are available at www.thinix.com . We are currently looking for talented people for the positions of Senior Engineer and Programmer.

If you know of anyone who may be interested or qualified to work in this capacity, I would sincerely appreciate it if you would forward this message to them.  We are a good little company doing some great things and this could be an exciting opportunity for the right individuals. Please find the job description attached at the end of the email. Resumes may be sent to bharat at thinix dot com.

Job Description

Senior Engineer:

Thinix has an immediate opening for a Senior Engineer.  The position involves working on the design and development of proprietary systems using a Linux core.  Candidates should possess a Bachelors or Masters in CS/EE with at least 3-4 years of releavant work experience.

Extensive knowledge of the Linux kernel, TCP/IP, Routing & network architecture, Cryptography, DNS, DHCP, SSH, SCP is required. Excellent skills in C,Perl and Bash are expected. Familiarity with RDP, ICA, Windows and Active Directory would be a plus.

We are looking for an extremely competent individual.  This will be an excellent opportunity for the right person.  Excellent pay, stock incentives and benefit package will be provided.

Programmer:

Candidates should possess the following minimum education and experience: BS in CS/EE with 2+ years of experience in programming and software development. The candidate should have strong skills in C, BASH and Perl. We are looking for an extremely competent programmer. Excellent pay, stock incentives and benefit package will be provided.

If interested, please submit a resume to us at:  bharat at thinix dot com, or call me directly at 712-338-2999, all applications will be held in strict confidence.