[olug] USB Boot and Install

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:24:01 UTC 2005

You may want to see if your current BIOS bootup options support "ATAPI
Simulation" and enable that.  If there is a firmware update for your
laptop, i wonder how you could update the BIOS.

You may want to check out these links, especially the Polish one
because it has been updated when the sourceforge site has not.  The
screenshots may tell you if the version is newer than the one
incorporated into DSL.