[olug] Interested in forming an LPI study group?

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at cox.net
Fri Dec 16 22:45:34 UTC 2005

Last year I was completely tied up at work, and missed the chance to take the
LPI exams at Infotec.  I'm hoping that the folks that put on the exams are
willing to work with LPI and infotec to bring them back again.   If they do
come back, I'd like to be prepared, and I'd like to form an LPI exam study
group.
I'm volunteering the use of my wife's conference room at 103rd and Fort.  We
have internet access, but no projector facilities.  I may be able to borrow a
projector from work if needed.  We'd have the ability to set up as many
machines as we needed.
I'm available Tuesday or Thursday evenings, and may be able to block out
Sunday afternoons or evenings.   I'm hoping to get started after the
installfest in late January.  That would give us about 8 chances to meet
before Infotec in April.    If there are OLUG members that have taken the
exams and would like to help chart a course for a review, that would be most
helpful.
If you're interested in being part of the group, please drop me a line off
list.  When we have dates and logistics settled, I'll post an announcement
back to the list.

Dave Thacker